Join us for a special event for women leaders in education by women leaders in education.
Research shows that women hold 75 percent of all teaching positions across the United States but hold only 30 percent of leadership positions—the largest gap of any industry. The Women in Education: Leading Perspectives Institute is designed to empower women to rise up and take the lead in their school communities.
Whether you are a leader wanting to hone your skills or are an aspiring leader preparing to break into a new position, this event is for you. Connect to a community of women educators, hear high-impact talks, contribute to candid conversations, and participate in a learning lab offering a deep dive into topics that will help unlock your leadership potential.
- Determine your leadership style and understand how to maximize its potential.
- Collect stories from successful women leaders and learn their life lessons.
- Identify barriers faced by women leaders—including implicit gender biases—and how to overcome them.
- Acquire strategies for leading difficult conversations.
- Learn about Imposter Syndrome and how to maintain a growth mindset.
- Expand your network and find new mentors nationwide.
- Gain strategies for encouraging other women.
- Become a more effective public speaker.
- Create a personalized plan for developing and maintaining life balance.
- Attain ideas for using social media to strengthen your partnership with students, staff, parents, and community.
This event is an ideal way to dedicate your Title II funds to results-oriented leadership development.
Learn from leading experts