Simplifying Response to Intervention PD Playlist
The Simplifying Response to Intervention Professional Development Playlist features 22 short RTI video resources, aligned to chapters in the book and accessible online. Richard DuFour, Mike Mattos, and others demonstrate RTI strategies for creating an effective learning environment within an RTI model that works.
Access our complete collection of PD Playlists with a Global PD Library subscription. Learn more >>
Response to intervention (RTI) training for teachers and educators
A successful RTI (or MTSS) model begins by asking the right questions to create a fundamentally effective learning environment. The Simplifying Response to Intervention PD Playlist features 22 RTI videos to help you formulate those questions and learn more about the RTI pyramid and RTI tiers 1, 2, and 3. With presentations by Richard DuFour, Tom Many, Robert Eaker, Mike Mattos, and more, you’ll discover that RTI is not a series of implementation steps, but a way of thinking.
Designed for RTI professional development for teachers and educators, this playlist includes the following online RTI training videos:
- Embracing Shared Leadership
- Exploring Teacher-Team Supported Tier One Core Programs
- The First Essential Element of a Systematic Process of Interventions
- Building Shared Knowledge to Reach Consensus
- Embedding Collaboration into Routine School Practices
- Is It Possible to Have All Kids Learn at High Levels?
- Is Student Learning Non-Negotiable in Your School?
- Creating Time to Collaborate
- Removing the Obstacle of Time
- System of Interventions: Learn by Doing
- How Do We Decide Our Essential Standards?
- Common Formative Assessments to Assess Our Teaching
- Finding Time for Tier 3 Interventions
- Accountability and Evidence for Learning
- Who Are At-Risk Students?
- Giving Corrective Feedback to Students
- All-Student Response Systems
- Using a Data Analysis Protocol to Turn Data into Usable Information for Teams
- Grouping Teachers and Students Into Intervention Blocks
- Skill Interventions vs. Will Interventions
- A Staff Recommendation Process for Behavior and Attendance Issues
- A Broad Look at the Pyramid of Interventions
Product Code: GPD202
***Note: If you have a Global PD Library subscription, you already have access to this online PD product.***
When will I receive my online PD product? Your online PD product will be accessible through your Solution Tree web account once your payment has been processed.* When the payment has been processed, the purchaser will receive an email confirmation with retrieval instructions. If multiple online PD products are purchased, you will also receive access codes.
*Please Note: When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the official signed purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
If your subscription was purchased as a part of a bulk order, please retrieve the access code from the purchaser.
How do I access the online PD product? Once your payment has been processed, you can access your playlist by logging into your web account on SolutionTree.com. Once logged in, click on “My Account” located at the top of the screen—this will take you to your dashboard. Then click on the relevant product type on the left-hand side of the screen.
After logging into your web account on SolutionTree.com, for future login, you may also choose to log in at app.globalpd.com using your Solution Tree login credentials.
How long do I have access to this online PD product? You will have access to the product for 1 year from the day payment is received.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the online PD product? Internet access is required. High-speed Internet access is best for viewing videos.
What if I have trouble accessing the online PD product? Call 800.733.6786 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET or email [email protected].
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with the playlist. For book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
What if I need to request a refund? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed orders.