Join Robert J. Marzano and his team of experts as they translate groundbreaking research into classroom-ready strategies. During this three-day event, you and your team will learn how to make the most of The New Art and Science of Teaching framework, which is a greatly expanded version of the acclaimed The Art and Science of Teaching.
Based on Dr. Marzano’s 50 years of education research, the framework focuses on student outcomes and highlights how to ensure every student achieves his or her peak academic success. Attend keynotes and breakout sessions designed to optimize your learning and prepare you to fully implement this powerful model in your classroom, school, or district.
- Experience how to focus on key principles of impactful teaching and successful learning.
- Gain engagement strategies to help students pay attention and be energized, intrigued, and inspired.
- Understand how to shift gradually to a competency-based system.
- Explore instructional strategies that correspond to each of the 43 elements, which have been carefully designed to maximize student engagement and achievement.
- Experience effective questioning strategies to help students go beyond their initial learning.
- Deepen understanding of chunking content into small, understandable increments.
- Utilize ten design questions that will help determine which classroom strategies you should use to foster student learning.
- Analyze the behavioral evidence that proves the strategies of an element are helping learners achieve academic success.
- Acquire tools and scales specific to the essential teaching and learning elements.
Learn from leading experts
Hear from our attendees
“I love the way Solution Tree events make teachers feel—important, empowered, innovative!”
Helene Gallagher, teacher, Burke Town School, Vermont
Rebecca Diggs, teacher, St. Johns Middle School, Arizona