Build school culture where learning thrives
International schools around the globe share a common vision: success for every student. The PLC at Work™ process has been proven to help educators turn this vision into reality.
To build an exceptional PLC, it is critical that teachers and leaders:
- Champion high levels of learning for all students
- Operate in high-functioning collaborative teams
- Implement proven response to intervention (RTI) structures
- Commit to developing student agency with true teacher-student partnerships
- Believe personalized, self-directed learning is a vehicle for innovation
Discover how to instill and imprint these key components into your school’s culture during this three-day learning experience. Acclaimed experts and master practitioners will share their firsthand experiences building PLCs, answer implementation questions, and help you develop an achievable and sustainable plan of action.
- Discover how to use the four critical questions of a PLC to create a system of continuous improvement.
- Acquire formative assessment strategies and processes to ensure student agency.
- Examine beliefs, protocols, and cultural competencies to ensure equity for all students.
- Examine programs for personalized learning to help students be more engaged in their own learning.
- Learn how to design and rely upon standards-based assessments for reliable and actionable data to accurately measure student gains.
- Explore innovative teaching methods and curriculum-development strategies for achieving stronger learning outcomes for all students.
Learn from leading experts