Become a catalyst for school improvement by developing the skills of a transformational leader.
During this workshop, teams of teachers, counselors, building administrators, and district administrators will study four distinctive leadership behaviors proven to promote positive change: (1) communication, (2) trust-building, (3) professional capacity, and (4) universal accountability.
As active participants, you and your team will examine the research that supports these behaviors, as well as engage in practice activities designed to build your capacity. Return to your school equipped with the skills and knowledge to lead effective change, address staff resistance, and create a student-centered culture committed to high levels of learning.
- Discover how to generate a culture of accountability.
- Learn how to recruit, develop, and retain professional talent.
- Strengthen staff commitment and enthusiasm for school improvement.
- Consider how to rebuild trust with distrustful staff members.
- Examine the origins of logical and illogical resistance in schools.
- Gain strategies for overcoming resistance to change initiatives.
- Identify ways to provide professional support to struggling team members.
Learn from leading experts