Create a student intervention plan that leads to success for all. With 40 weekly planning pages and space for eight class periods, the RTI at Work™ Plan Book by Austin Buffum and Mike Mattos will guide teachers and collaborative team through implementing response to intervention (RTI) within a PLC at Work®.
- Review the foundational ideas and basic concepts of RTI education and the RTI at Work process.
- Recognize the positive cultural shifts that occur in schools by implementing response to intervention (RTI) within a professional learning community (PLC).
- Learn best practices for using the forms and reproducibles included in the book to meet daily RTI goals.
- Read inspiring RTI at Work success stories from real teachers and principals.
- Acquire references and resources for further study of RTI at Work and PLC at Work®.