Leading PLCs at Work® Districtwide Plan Book
Specially designed for leaders, this plan book includes weekly planning pages, checklists, and self-reflection tools. Use the strategies and templates within to foster continuous improvement in your school district and professional learning community (PLC).
A school district leadership plan book for continuous improvement in a PLC
Champion continuous school improvement with the support of our Leading PLCs at Work® Districtwide Plan Book. Divided into weekly and monthly planning pages, the plan book helps guide leaders in identifying and acting upon major responsibilities, tasks, and goals throughout the year. Also included are PLC checklists as well as multiple tools for self-reflection, project preparation, and meeting planning.
- Discover how to work backward when designing effective plans for your school district.
- Understand why it is essential to have a visual districtwide calendar that holds everyone accountable and provides everyone with the same information.
- Receive templates for planning and monitoring activities and due dates.
- Utilize daily checklists as well as weekly and end-of-year self-reflection tools.
- Learn how to evaluate timelines to optimize time and productivity in your professional learning community (PLC).
Product Code: BKG004
Published By: Solution Tree