101 Tips for Teaching Online
Helping Students Think, Learn, and Grow—No Matter Where They Are!
Alex Kajitani offers educators an insightful resource packed with practical tips for making the most of your online classroom environment. Let this resource guide you to instructional strategies to strengthen your interactive online learning environment.
Your Guide to Stress-free Online Teaching
Evolve your craft while staying grounded in best teaching practices. Alex Kajitani offers readers a fun and meaningful resource packed with practical tips for making the most of an online classroom environment. From sign-on to sign-off, use these strategies to ensure your students feel welcomed, engaged, and empowered to own their learning. In addition, gain self-care ideas that will help you be your best.
Use this online teaching guide to:
- Learn how to present well on camera and keep students engaged
- Incorporate best practices for online instruction and classroom management in the online environment
- Nurture an online classroom community committed to learning, equity, and comradery
- Implement virtual assessment strategies to maintain academic integrity and growth
- Discover self-care practices while teaching online
Product Code: BKG052
Published By: Solution Tree