Deep Change Leadership
Change efforts often fail to meet their desired ends. Learn how to make a real, sustainable impact with Deep Change Leadership. This school leadership resource highlights engagement, inquiry, and focused action as part of an effective leadership model.
A resource for effective school leadership and change efforts
As 21st century educators grapple with new and unprecedented challenges, schools and districts require a model of change leadership that responds to shifting environmental realities. Deep Change Leadership aims to give leaders pragmatic ways to spark change in education. Author Douglas Reeves offers up a model that departs from traditionally held beliefs and instead embraces engagement, inquiry, and focused action.
- Explore the principal impediments to effective change leadership, including fragmentation and the myth of universal buy-in.
- Learn the means by which you can gauge your and your school’s or district’s readiness for change.
- Study the characteristics of deep change leadership, which involves deciding what does not change, supplementing passion with purpose, and narrowing your focus.
- Discover how to make sound course corrections and avoid mistakes in change leadership.
- Understand real results in terms of both outcomes and causes.
Product Code: BKF935
Published By: Solution Tree