Leading PLCs at Work® Districtwide
From Boardroom to Classroom
With this leadership resource as a guide, you will learn how to align the work of every PLC team within your district. Inspire professional learning communities to achieve continuous improvement and a guaranteed and viable curriculum for every student.
A leadership guide for teams districtwide to collaborate effectively for continuous improvement and high levels of learning for all students
Ensure your school district is doing the right work, the right way, for the right reasons. With this resource as your guide, you will learn how to align the work of every PLC team districtwide—from the boardroom to the classroom. Each chapter focuses on one of four types of teams and provides practices and tools for working together to foster a districtwide culture of continuous improvement.
Use this resource to align your district’s work in a top-down, bottom-up cyclical process:
- Learn the leadership role the district office plays in supporting successful PLC at Work implementation and school-improvement efforts.
- Observe how collaborative teams at every level align their work districtwide to ensure high levels of learning in professional learning communities.
- Study real-life examples and artifacts of best practices in action.
- Receive protocols and templates, such as the Team Analysis of Common Assessment (TACA) form, to move student learning forward.
- Review a process for establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum, and discover strategies for analyzing student learning and making data-informed decisions.
Product Code: BKF942
Published By: Solution Tree