Mathematics Unit Planning in a PLC at Work®, Grades PreK–2
Bring a laser-like focus to the content PreK–2 students need to learn in every unit throughout the year. This unit planning resource enhances teacher collaboration through the PLC at Work process, increasing student learning in mathematics in early childhood education classrooms.
A PLC at Work guide to planning mathematics units for PreK–2 classrooms
Bring a laser-like focus to the mathematics content your students need to learn throughout the year. Written by trusted mathematics experts, this resource helps PreK–2 teachers fully answer PLC critical question one: what do we want all students to know and be able to do? Read the book as a team to acquire detailed model mathematics units, learn how to perform seven collaborative tasks, and more.
- Understand how to collaboratively plan curriculum units in grades preK–2.
- Study the seven unit-planning elements and learn how to incorporate each in unit designs for early childhood education.
- Review the role of the PLC at Work®️ process in enhancing student learning and teacher collaboration.
- Observe four model units related to the foundations of addition and subtraction, one for each grade level.
- Receive tools and templates for effective unit planning in a professional learning community (PLC).
Product Code: BKF964
Published By: Solution Tree