Simply Instructional Coaching
Questions Asked and Answered From the Field, Revised Edition
The role of an instructional coach is fundamental. The personalized, job-embedded professional development, instructional strategies, and targeted feedback you give to teachers helps them hone their craft. Your work impacts student success and school improvement. If you’ve got questions, this guidebook is for you.
Straightforward, accessible answers to your frequently asked questions
Author Nicole S. Turner opens up about the trials and joys of being an instructional coach. Drawing from the latest research and her years of experience, she provides the honest and direct answers you need to be your best in this essential role. Get foundational advice, quick tips, a practical coaching framework, and opportunities for reflection to help you level up your coaching career.
This book will help K–12 instructional coaches:
- Gain a deeper understanding of their role in schools
- Understand the best ways to support teachers and guide their professional development
- Improve relationships among teachers and administrators
- Explore a three-part model for initiating a coaching program
- Utilize targeted reflections and tools to engage with their own role as a coach
Product Code: BKG108
Published By: Solution Tree