The Way Forward
PLC at Work® and the Bright Future of Education
Read, reflect, and act with educator and best-selling author Anthony Muhammad as he dives into the educational hurdles of the past, pairing them with tips to face the current challenges in education and ways to build a better tomorrow—all through the PLC at Work® process, a powerful disrupter in the world of education.
Tips and tools to address the past, present, and future challenges in education through PLC at Work®
Teachers today have a window of opportunity to shape education in a way that will impact the profession for generations. In this compelling and comprehensive book, educator and best-selling author Anthony Muhammad explores the educational hurdles of the past in the context of present-day concerns and envisions an education system where all schools energetically embrace the PLC at Work® process.
This book will help K–12 educators:
- Reflect on the long-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on student learning and educator approaches
- Gain insight on what professional learning communities are
- Differentiate between PLC and PLC Lite and understand the role of commitment in an effective PLC
- Apply lessons learned from past challenges in education to present-day concerns
- Determine how to face teacher morale and retention, student trauma and mental health, inequitable funding and accountability systems, and student academic achievement gaps
- Understand the racial, gender, and disability movements of the past
Product Code: BKG159
Published By: Solution Tree