Energize Your Teams
Powerful Tools for Coaching Collaborative Teams in PLCs at Work®
Help your teams get better faster. Written for busy school leaders, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders, this ultimate “grab and grow” guide details how to bridge the gap between learning and doing at every stage of the PLC journey.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
A comprehensive guide for leading collaborative teams to reach their full potential
Help your teams get better faster. Written for busy school leaders, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders, this ultimate “grab and grow” guide details how to bridge the gap between learning and doing at every stage of the PLC journey. Rely on the book’s ample professional development activities to empower teacher teams to enhance their skills, grow together, and collectively focus on what’s working and what’s next.
- Understand every aspect of a professional learning community and how collaborative teams and school leadership play a role in them.
- This resource includes 23 different professional development modules with corresponding articles that coaches can use to support teams' job embedded, "just-in-time" learning on PLCs.
- Explore the different levels on the PLC continuum.
- Learn a proven, effective coaching cycle that will fortify your collaborative team school improvement efforts.
- Improve team collaboration regarding all aspects of your learning community, including curriculum, assessment, and intervention.
- Determine the next steps that will help you realize the true potential of your PLC.
Product Code: BKG009, EKF571
Published By: Solution Tree