Personalized Learning in a PLC at Work® Institute
- $429.00 per person for teams of 5 or more
Through decades of research and firsthand experience, our experts have identified three common elements among the world’s most successful and innovative schools:
- They operate as a professional learning community (PLC).
- They focus on essential disciplinary knowledge, promote future-ready skills, and cultivate student agency.
- They empower students to personalize their learning.
Discover how to instill and imprint these key components into your school’s culture during this three-day professional learning experience. Acclaimed experts and master practitioners will share their personal experiences, answer implementation questions, and help you develop an achievable and sustainable plan of action.
- Discover how to build a highly effective, learning-progressive school.
- Deepen your understanding of the PLC at Work process.
- Use the four critical questions of a PLC to create a system of continuous improvement.
- Acquire strategies for incorporating personalized learning into the PLC at Work process.
- Learn how to offer a guaranteed and viable curriculum in a way that allows students to choose their own learning path and pace.
- Examine beliefs, protocols, and cultural competencies to ensure equity for all students.
- Design standards-based assessments to accurately measure student gains.
- Explore innovative teaching methods and curriculum-development strategies for achieving stronger learning outcomes.
- Ensure students are future ready by designing authentic learning experiences that are connected to the real world.
Agenda and speakers are subject to change.
Wednesday, February 26th
Thursday, February 27th
Registration and Continental Breakfast
|11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.||
|2:15–3:15 p.m.||Team Time|
Friday, February 28th
|11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m.||