Specially designed for leaders, this plan book includes weekly planning pages, checklists, and self-reflection tools. Use the strategies and templates within to foster continuous improvement in your school district and professional learning community (PLC).
- Discover how to work backward when designing effective plans for your school district.
- Understand why it is essential to have a visual districtwide calendar that holds everyone accountable and provides everyone with the same information.
- Receive templates for planning and monitoring activities and due dates.
- Utilize daily checklists as well as weekly and end-of-year self-reflection tools.
- Learn how to evaluate timelines to optimize time and productivity in your professional learning community (PLC).
Get your copy today
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1: About This Plan Book
Part 2: Planning Pages
Part 3: Tools
- Project Planner
- Setting Professional and Personal Goals
- Goal-Setting Worksheet
- District Leadership Meeting Commitments
- Buffum, A., Mattos, M., & Malone, J. (2018). Taking action: A handbook for RTI at Work. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Conzemius, A. E., & O’Neill, J. (2014). The handbook for SMART school teams: Revitalizing best practices for collaboration (2nd ed.). Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- DuFour, R., DuFour, R., Eaker, R., Many, T., & Mattos, M. (2016). Learning by doing: A handbook for Professional Learning Communities at Work (3rd ed.). Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Eaker, R., Hagadone, M., Keating, J., & Rhoades, M. (2021). Leading PLCs at Work districtwide: From boardroom to classroom. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Eaker, R., & Sells, D. (2016). A new way: Introducing higher education to Professional Learning Communities at Work. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.