Based on Teaching for Lifelong Learning: How to Prepare Students for a Changing World.
In today’s uncertain and changing world, teachers need to continually ask themselves five questions that help them to decide on what’s important to teach and how to teach in order to prepare students for future success. They are useful questions to ask for both in person and online teaching situations.
What can I do to:
- Develop a positive classroom and school climate, culture, and environment for learning?
- Focus student learning around relevant, meaningful, important, and significant content and vital skills?
- Help students apply and deepen learning and become independent learners?
- Help to broaden and enrich student experiences, interests, and talents?
- Help students meet high-quality standards and share their learning and work with others?