This year has been challenging for everyone, parents included. That’s why we’re excited to announce a brand-new resource for parents and caregivers alike. Introducing … OurParentsAsPartners.org.
A curated collection of helpful tips and relevant information, this new website is designed to provide assistance to families navigating today’s current educational landscape.
Based on direct insights from teachers and school leaders, the information on this site will help parents and caregivers:
- Meet their children’s basic needs
- Better facilitate learning at home
- Support their children’s emotional needs
- Ensure remote learning is on track with curriculum standards
- Keep their children on the pathway to fulfilling their potential
Think of it as a compendium for parents supporting distance learners.