Our On-Site Professional Learning for Digital Learning and Technology
Developing successful learners in today’s tech-driven world is a big challenge—and we’re here to help. You can rely on our innovative resources and professional development for teachers and leaders to guide your work in integrating technology in the classroom and preparing students for college and career.
Where are you on your professional learning journey?
Your school or district is ready to start building expertise with Digital Learning professional development. See one-day services
You need specialized professional learning services to continue deepening your expertise with Digital Learning. See two-to-four-day services
You’re a high-functioning team looking to sustain your expertise, leadership, and achievement for your Digital Learning. See multi-day services
Building Your Skills
Creating a Digital-Rich Classroom
Design and deliver standards-based lessons in which technology plays an integral role.
- Understand the research base and practical strategies for using Web 2.0 tools.
- Create engaging lessons that transform and enrich content.
Deepening Your Skills
Enhancing Teaching and Learning through Technology
Rely on our digital learning experts to help you implement a technology program aligned to the ISTE Standards for Students. Participants will discover how to actively engage today’s connected generation of students, give them a voice and choice in how they learn, and ensure they are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed for success inside and outside of the classroom.
Reimagining Schools for Modern Learners
Discover a modern approach to education that includes new methods and practices for developing confident and creative learners.
- Understand the modern contexts for teaching and learning created by globally networked technologies.
- Develop a mission, vision, and plan for moving classrooms, schools, and professional practice forward in meaningful and sustainable ways.
Enacting Your Mission through Student-Centered Planning, Teaching, and Learning Systems
Break the cycle of endless busywork to achieve sustainable change. Participants will learn how to commit to a few clear, learning-focused goals—and then act on them—using the input-output-impact (I-O-I) framework.
- Learn the why-what-how sequence of change and how it provides a path to greater goal clarity and effectiveness.
Innovative Strategies for Future-Focused Learning
For students to be ready for anything, our paradigm of schooling must change. New thinking and new approaches are needed to feed students’ minds, curiosity, and aspirations.
- Understand what a future-ready learner actually looks like and the role you can play in assisting with the process.
Transforming Schools with Cognitively Engaged Classrooms
Embrace teacher-tested instructional strategies for transforming classrooms into a vibrant thinking environment. Educators will learn how to engage students’ cognitive abilities and foster essential 21st century skills—from critical thinking and problem-solving to teamwork and creativity.
- Analyze and develop tasks at various cognitive levels.
- Engage in strategies for sustaining classroom engagement promoting movement, collaboration, and media literacy, and identify plans to implement them in your classroom.
Sustaining Your Skills
Share your specific challenges, and we’ll design and deliver a customized learning experience. Available for on-site support as well as virtual training, our experts can guide your team through every phase of implementing a digital learning program, from developing digital policies and procedures to incorporating BYOD, 1:1, and blended learning practices into classrooms.
Access high-quality, goal-oriented trainings, helping you to sustain learning throughout the year.
- Access hundreds of videos and resources from top authors, including resources from William M. Ferriter, Michael Fullan, and Will Richardson.
- Receive on-demand, personalized webinar-coaching from certified experts.
- Use online tools to unpack standards, build common assessments, review team data, and manage interventions.
Choose the professional learning timeframe that fits best with your schedule:
- One full-day session
- Two half-day sessions
- Three two-hour sessions