A clear path for moving forward & emerging stronger
Through uncertainty and change, schools like yours continue to strive to do the right work—work that truly makes a difference for students and families when they need it most. As you focus your efforts on steering your school community forward, rely on the PLC at Work® process to be your guiding light.
A new or renewed dedication to our proven, sustained school improvement process will illuminate your next steps and re-inspire every heart and mind on your team. To begin this vital work, invite your entire staff to participate in a PLC at Work® LIVE Institute—no travel required.
- Create and propel productive habits and routines to ensure high levels of student learning
- Provide peace of mind for your staff by maintaining control over safety protocols for gatherings in your school rather than traveling to out-of-town events
- Host a PLC at Work LIVE Institute for the most cost-effective investment to build capacity among all staff to support achievement during the COVID slide recovery
- Celebrate the dedication of your team to persevere during challenging circumstances
- Forge team bonds and comradery to focus on academic excellence during the school year
- Secure commitment from parents and school board members as a result of direct participation in the learning process
- Create certainty for your staff for the practicalities of maintaining work-life balance
Build Your PLC at Work® LIVE Institute
- Choose which live institute you would like to stream to your school
- Personalize your event experience from a menu of options
- Bring a PLC at Work associate to you for on-site support (available as needed)
- Invite any number of attendees from your school or district to attend
Participate in Shared Learning
- Learn directly from current and former practitioners who have firsthand experience implementing the PLC at Work process
- Deepen your expertise as individuals and teams with sessions designed to increase individual and collective efficacy
- Acquire practical solutions to current roadblocks and challenges that your school is facing
Become Better Together
- Put student learning on track
- Become more organized and effective
- Work together in more productive ways
- Be connected and united as a team
- Stay focused as new challenges arise
How It Works
We’re taking the very best of our PLC at Work® Institute programming and live-streaming it to schools like yours for a professional learning experience that is far-reaching, interactive, and immersive.
Begin the Journey
PLC at Work LIVE Institutes will be broadcast from eight PLC-focused schools throughout June, July, and August. Choose the event you’d like to stream based on which date and time zone best serves your school’s needs.
Commit to Improvement
Signing up to stream the event is easy, and we encourage you to invite as many educators to attend as possible—even educators from surrounding schools.
Solution Tree will support you by giving you our top-rated Institute Playbook, so you can prepare the best experience for your staff. We will also help you communicate the long-lasting value of this event to your stakeholders and community.
Customize Your Experience
Additional on-site expertise from one or more of our certified PLC at Work associates is available to you. This means that your team will access an on-site expert facilitator to further engage in more in-depth conversations and ask probing questions to further develop your team’s skills.
You will also have access to the best-selling Learning by Doing, Third Edition, Canadian Version and support materials like printed and bound program guides, reusable event tote bags, and more at a significantly discounted rate. Choose these helpful add-ons from the menu of available choices.
Build Shared Knowledge
Bring your learning community together to participate in a school-changing experience. Thoughtfully designed event sessions address current needs, and a special evening webinar for parents will help them better understand the steps you are taking to ensure high levels of learning for their children.
Hear from our attendees
Enhance Your Event
On-Site PLC at Work® Associate
Learning by Doing, Third Edition, Canadian Version
Reusable Event Tote Bag
Exclusive Event T‑shirt
Empower every member of your school community to drive profound improvements in student achievement
LIVE Institute FAQ
How does a Solution Tree PLC at Work® or RTI at Work™ LIVE Institute work?
A Solution Tree LIVE Institute is a full PLC at Work® or RTI at Work™ Institute streamed to a location of your choosing. These events feature leading experts deLIVEring keynotes and breakout sessions designed for maximum impact and crafted for this unique learning format.
Where does the LIVE Institute stream come from?
Over the course of three days, you will stream a feed from a PLC at Work® or RTI at Work™ Institute based on the dates you choose. Our experts will present from a host site venue and stream to your location in real time.
How long do I have access to my LIVE Institute?
This event occurs in real time, and access is only available for those dates and times. No recordings are available.
How much time does each session take to complete?
Over the course of three days, you’ll stream three keynotes and have the option to choose from various breakout sessions. The length of each session varies. Typically, sessions take 75–90 minutes to complete but some are shorter by design.
How many educators can I register from my school or district?
You can register an unlimited number of educators. A LIVE Institute is an excellent tool for teams. Since you will be viewing it together, it can be used to start or reinforce positive practices.
Can I register as an individual?
A LIVE Institute is designed for an entire building or district to participate in together.
Can course participants earn CEUs?
Yes. You’ll receive an institute playbook from our Events Team, and within the playbook, you’ll learn how to submit names and hours from CEU credits once your event is complete.
What is the deadline to purchase and receive materials for our LIVE Institute?
In order to guarantee the shipment of materials, your LIVE Institute and à la carte items need to be purchased no less than three weeks from your event start date. Registration will close two weeks before the event start date.
Is shipping included?
All LIVE Institutes taking place within the continental US include shipping for à la carte items. International LIVE Institutes have additional shipping costs if à la carte items are purchased and shipping is available to your area.
Fill out the form below or call 800.733.6786 to speak with a representative.
ST natural PLC Site License