Event Registrations and Portable Event Package Experience
Events reach capacity quickly as there are a limited number of seats available for each event. Please confirm your registration before making travel plans.
Event Registration Forms
Registrations will be processed and seats will be held on a first-come, first-served basis after registration form(s) with payment have been received.
Portable Event Registration Forms
Cancellations and Substitutions
All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing via fax (866.390.4161) or email (CanadaOrders@solutiontree.com).
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the event require a $100 CAD processing fee per person.
- Cancellations between 10 and 90 days prior to the event require half the registration fee.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the event will receive no refund.
Portable Event Package (PEP)
Whether you purchased the Portable Event Package (PEP) for yourself, an individual, or group, each registration comes with an event access code to be used in each registrant’s Solution Tree web account. To access this code, log in to your account at SolutionTree.com, locate the “My Digital Products” sidebar, and select “Digital Product Access.” From “Digital Product Access,” enter your event code and select the content you would like to view. You will have access to the content for 30 days from your first content viewing. Please begin viewing your selected content no later than December 31, 2020.
PEP Substitutions for Registrants
To request a substitution, please contact registration@SolutionTree.com.
When Solution Tree has already shipped event materials to a participant whose substitution is approved, the customer (purchaser) is responsible for ensuring event materials are provided to the substitute.
All sales for the Portable Event Package are final.
Continuing Education Credits
Solution Tree will email a Certificate of Participation to each attendee following the event. This certificate will list the hours completed at the event and may be used to obtain Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) based on your province's procedures.
If you are missing a confirmation email for an event, please send your request to CanadaOrders@solutiontree.com. You must include the name of the registrant and the event for which they are registered.
How to Register
|Mail:||Solution Tree Education Canada|
P.O. Box 3250
Mission, BC V2V 4J4
Payment options for events in the US:
- Cheque payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order must be included with the completed registration form(s) and must note payment terms of net 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Payment options for events in Canada, which must reflect Canadian funds:
- Cheque payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC, including tax for the province where the event is located.
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover only)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC must be included with the registration form(s). Purchase orders must include the HST tax for the province where the event is located and note payment terms of net 30 days from date of invoice.
- GST tax is due on all events. HST tax is due on events held in NB, NL, NS, ON, and PE. QST tax is due on events held in QC.