Event Registrations, Portable Event Package Experience, and Solution Tree’s Event Updates regarding COVID-19
Events reach capacity quickly as there are a limited number of seats available for each event. Please confirm your registration before making travel plans.
Event Registration Forms
Registrations will be processed and seats will be held on a first-come, first-served basis after registration form(s) with payment have been received.
Portable Event Registration Forms
Cancellations and Substitutions
All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing via fax (866.390.4161) or email ([email protected]).
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the event require a $100 CAD processing fee per person.
- Cancellations between 10 and 90 days prior to the event require half the registration fee.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the event will receive no refund.
Portable Event Package (PEP)
Whether you purchased the Portable Event Package (PEP) for yourself, an individual, or group, each registration comes with an event access code to be used in each registrant’s Solution Tree web account. To access this code, log in to your account at SolutionTree.com, locate the “My Digital Products” sidebar, and select “Digital Product Access.” From “Digital Product Access,” enter your event code and select the content you would like to view. You will have access to the content for 30 days from your first content viewing. You must begin viewing your selected content no later than December 31, 2020.
PEP Substitutions for Registrants
To request a substitution, please contact [email protected].
When Solution Tree has already shipped event materials to a participant whose substitution is approved, the customer (purchaser) is responsible for ensuring event materials are provided to the substitute.
All sales for the Portable Event Package are final.
The PEP Digital Platform requires pop-ups to be enabled.
To enable pop-ups please do the following steps in your browser:
- Under Privacy and security, click the Site Settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended) and click Add next to Allow and enter the URL(s).
If connected to a school network, please try the following steps (this happens when the pop-up feature is blocked)
- If you are using school computers make sure they are connected to the school network.
- If the setting are controlled by a windows policy then the IT tech is able to “Allow” pop-ups for all computers.
- Once that is enabled you will then need to re-boot your computer and start the PEP PLC package in order for it to take effect.
Also here is a link if you are not on a school computer that is compatible for several browsers.
Continuing Education Credits
Solution Tree will email a Certificate of Participation to each attendee following the event. This certificate will list the hours completed at the event and may be used to obtain Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) based on your province's procedures.
If you are missing a confirmation email for an event, please send your request to [email protected]. You must include the name of the registrant and the event for which they are registered.
How to Register
|Mail:||Solution Tree Education Canada|
P.O. Box 3250
Mission, BC V2V 4J4
Payment options for events in the US:
- Cheque payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order must be included with the completed registration form(s) and must note payment terms of net 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Payment options for events in Canada, which must reflect Canadian funds:
- Cheque payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC, including tax for the province where the event is located.
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover only)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC must be included with the registration form(s). Purchase orders must include the HST tax for the province where the event is located and note payment terms of net 30 days from date of invoice.
- GST tax is due on all events. HST tax is due on events held in NB, NL, NS, ON, and PE. QST tax is due on events held in QC.
Solution Tree’s Event Updates regarding COVID-19
Solution Tree is working diligently to continue to provide educators with the vital professional development they need to ensure high levels of learning for all students, as well as to address the recent disruption in K–12 education. We are excited to be reunited with attendees at in-person events in the near future. But most importantly, Solution Tree is dedicated to promoting the health and safety of our attendees, associates, and staff. As part of our proactive plan to address the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to inform the public of the measures we have taken to ensure safety at our events.
- Reduced Capacity at Events
We have reduced the number of seats in each event room to promote social distancing and prevent the spread of airborne illness. We are planning room setups with our event partners to allow attendees to comfortably view sessions while maintaining a safe, responsible distance from other individuals. The capacity of each room will be decided based on the event location and through responsive planning with our venue partners. Solution Tree will also maintain a six-foot distancing policy when interacting with our information booths. This will be implemented with “X” marks placed on the floor. We are asking venues to add these separation measures for common areas like restrooms, elevators, and more.
- Complying with the Guidelines of Local Health Authorities
Solution Tree is complying with local and state health authorities in regards to their specific public health recommendations and event regulations. We are committed to informing event attendees of changes to an event's safety measures—such as face masks being required—through communications on our website, as well as an email sent two weeks before the start of the event.
- Limiting Outside Contact Points for Our Staff and Speakers
We are planning to limit our attendees, staff, and speakers from further exposure to the virus by minimizing unnecessary extracurricular events.
- Going Digital
We will no longer provide printed handouts or evaluations at our breakout sessions. If you are an attendee who will be attending on-site, you will receive a physical copy of the binder in your registration bag. If you are attending digitally, you will be able to access the handouts for all sessions and evaluations through our Event Hub—including materials for sessions you are unable to attend.
We are extending our registration from 60 minutes to 90 minutes to allow attendees the chance to be processed at a safe distance. Our staff members will handle all the registration materials to minimize the touching of other attendees' resources.
- Increased Sanitation and Opportunities to Promote Personal Hygiene
We have asked venues to provide additional hand sanitizing stations in our event spaces, as well as to clean common areas more frequently, and for a longer duration.
- Attendee Communication
We will communicate guidelines for attending in an email sent two weeks before the event. If an attendee has been showing symptoms of illness or has been in contact with someone who is ill in the past 14 days, we will ask them to stay home for the safety of all event attendees.
Solution Tree wants to thank you for your attention to our efforts in promoting healthy event environments. We are committed to ensuring you are informed, prepared, and excited to join us on site at our events.
If you have any concerns, please contact our events department via email at [email protected], or by calling 800.733.6786.
Our top-rated institutes, delivered virtually to you
Discover the same powerful strategies and tools you’d gain by attending one of our events, travel-free, with the Portable Event Package.
This digital professional development option is an excellent way to build your foundational knowledge of the PLC at Work® and RTI at Work™ processes or to deepen and sustain the important work you are doing in your school or district.
With this virtual event experience, you’ll receive 30-day access to:
- Three keynotes from leading experts
- Expert-led breakout sessions of your choosing
- One expert panel discussion covering essential questions from practitioners like you