Event Registrations, Portable Event Package Experience, and Solution Tree’s Event Updates regarding COVID-19
Event Registration Forms
Registrations will be processed and seats will be held on a first-come, first-served basis after registration form(s) with payment have been received.
Cancellations and Substitutions
To request an attendee substitution, please contact [email protected], at least 5 days prior to the event.
All sales for the virtual events are final. If Solution Tree reschedules a live Event, Customer’s Event Registrations will automatically apply to the rescheduled Event. If Solution Tree changes a live Event to a virtual Event, Customer’s Event Registrations will automatically apply to the virtual Event. If Solution Tree cancels a live or virtual Event, Customer’s Event Registrations will be converted to Portable Event Package.
For in person events cancellations more than 90 days prior will require a $75 processing fee per registration. Cancellations between 10 and 90 days prior will require half of the registration fee per registration. No refunds for cancellations less than 10 days prior. We welcome and recommend substitutions for those who cannot attend. The cancellation policy applies to all requested transfers.
If the virtual event has materials to ship — all paid orders, with full attendee shipping information, received prior to 2 weeks from the start date of the event will receive their supplies before the event begins. Orders placed after this 2 week time frame will not receive their materials before the start of the event. Substitutions done after shipments have been sent will need to be shared by the original attendee to their substitute. Unforeseen issues with weather or carriers are outside of Solution Tree’s control and may cause unintended shipping delays.
Portable Event Package (PEP)
Whether you purchased the Portable Event Package (PEP) for yourself, another individual, or a group with individual access to the PEP, each registration comes with an event access code to be used in each registrant’s Solution Tree web account. Once the order has been processed, the access code is emailed to the purchaser's email address.
To access this content, log in to your account at SolutionTree.com, locate the “My Digital Products” sidebar, and select “Digital Product Access.” From “Digital Product Access,” enter your event code and select the content you would like to view. You will have access to the content for 60 days from your first content viewing for most Portable Event Packages. Attendees for the Summit Portable Event Package and 75-Minute Immediate Impact Institutes bundle will have 90 days to view content. Portable Event Packages purchased 10/5/2020 and after will have 6 months from the official purchase date to activate their Portable Event Packages purchased 10/5/2020 and after will have 6 months from the official purchase date to activate their Portable Event package. Portable Event Packages purchased prior to 10/5/2020 must be started December 31, 2020, or before
PEP Substitutions for Registrants
To request a substitution, please contact [email protected].
When Solution Tree has already shipped event materials to a participant whose substitution is approved, the customer (purchaser) is responsible for ensuring event materials are provided to the substitute.
All sales for the Portable Event Package are final.
The PEP Digital Platform requires pop-ups to be enabled.
To enable pop-ups please do the following steps in your browser:
- Under Privacy and security, click the Site Settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended) and click Add next to Allow and enter the URL(s).
If connected to a school network, please try the following steps (this happens when the pop-up feature is blocked)
- If you are using school computers make sure they are connected to the school network.
- If the setting are controlled by a windows policy then the IT tech is able to “Allow” pop-ups for all computers.
- Once that is enabled you will then need to re-boot your computer and start the PEP package in order for it to take effect.
Also here is a link if you are not on a school computer that is compatible for several browsers.,
Continuing Education Credits
Solution Tree Canada will email a Certificate of Participation to each attendee 4–6 weeks following a virtual workshop. For Portable Event Packages and virtual institutes, attendees will find a Certificate of Participation in the digital platform under each session. Certificates are available a limited time, until event access has expired. All certificates will list the hours completed at the event and may be used to obtain Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) based on your province’s procedures.
If you are missing a confirmation email for an event, please send your request to [email protected]. You must include the name of the registrant and the event for which they are registered.
How to Register
|Mail:||Solution Tree Education Canada|
P.O. Box 3250
Mission, BC V2V 4J4
Payment options for events in the US:
- Cheque payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order must be included with the completed registration form(s) and must note payment terms of net 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Payment options for events in Canada, which must reflect Canadian funds:
- Cheque payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC, including tax for the province where the event is located.
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover only)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order payable to Solution Tree Education Canada ULC must be included with the registration form(s). Purchase orders must include the HST tax for the province where the event is located and note payment terms of net 30 days from date of invoice.
- GST tax is due on all events. HST tax is due on events held in NB, NL, NS, ON, and PE. QST tax is due on events held in QC.
How do I register a team? Please register members at the same time. To add an individual to the group, call Customer Service at 800.733.6786 or email [email protected].
Solution Tree's Event Updates Regarding Attendee Safety
Solution Tree works diligently to provide educators with the vital professional development they need to guarantee high levels of learning for all students, as well as to ensure the health and safety of our attendees, presenters, and staff. As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, our team is complying with guidance and event regulations from local and state health authorities.
We will inform attendees of changes to an event’s safety measures—such as face masks being required—through communications on our website, as well as emailing attendees two weeks before the start of an event. If information is not provided through these channels, special requirements do not exist at that time.
Solution Tree wants to thank you for your attention to our efforts in promoting healthy event environments. We are committed to ensuring you are informed, prepared, and excited to join us at our events.
If you have any concerns, please contact our events department via email at [email protected], or by calling 800.733.6786.
Our top-rated institutes, delivered virtually to you
Discover the same powerful strategies and tools you’d gain by attending one of our events, travel-free, with the Portable Event Package.
This digital professional development option is an excellent way to build your foundational knowledge of the PLC at Work® and RTI at Work™ processes or to deepen and sustain the important work you are doing in your school or district.
With this virtual event experience, you’ll receive 60-day access to:
- Three keynotes from leading experts
- Expert-led breakout sessions of your choosing
- One expert panel discussion covering essential questions from practitioners like you