This book will help instructional leadership increase the collaborative learning of its teacher teams through a framework of collaborative coaching methods.
- Gain insights from teachers and empirical evidence from schools that confirm the benefits of how coaching and refining collaborative teams can strengthen PLCs.
- Use the Pathways Tool for Coaching Collaborative Teams to guide your team’s conversations and team-based learning.
- Learn how to develop and use the strategy implementation guide (SIG) to map out your collaborative team success.
- Analyze coaching scenarios that illustrate how to turn ineffective team meetings into positive collaborative learning experiences.
- Increase instructional leadership development that promotes reflective coaching and a collaborative approach.