Forward FocusED™ Program
Meet your school improvement goals year after year
Build systemwide knowledge, skills, and processes for sustainable success
Whether you’re interested in attending the Summit on PLC at Work®, exploring the RTI at Work™ Coaching Academy, or discussing solutions at scale for your small school, we can help you develop the common language and shared knowledge, skills, and processes that are essential to building momentum for continued success in all your school improvement goals.
Forward FocusED™ is a subscription-based professional development program that delivers the resources, on-site support, and embedded learning opportunities your teachers and administrators need to build a solid foundation for student success.
One price point provides:
- A needs assessment to determine the strengths and opportunities on your campus
- Ongoing, customized, research-based training from trusted experts in Professional Learning Communities at Work®, Response to Intervention at Work™, the Assessment Collaborative, Transforming School Culture, Mathematics at Work™, and more
- Progress monitoring to keep you focused on priority goals for your schools
- Strategies for developing and retaining quality teachers aligned with your mission
- Embedded coaching and high-touch support to build on your results year after year
Why Forward FocusED™ is a smart choice for education leadership
One investment supports long-term school improvement goals, simplifying your spending. Plus, the Forward FocusED professional development model meets the requirements of federal funding programs like Title I, Title II, and ESSER III. So, when you think about it, Forward FocusED can be considered Forward FundED, too! You can easily meet funding deadlines while gaining multi-year access to:
- Professional development workshops for teachers and administrators
- Registrations for key events
- On-site, job-embedded coaching
- Books written by education’s top leaders
- Just-in-time support with Global PD Teams and Avanti, our two online platforms for personal and team professional learning
A real-life success story of scalable, sustainable school improvement
Nearly 100 Arkansas public schools partnered with Solution Tree as part of a statewide Professional Learning Communities at Work project. Data shows that participating schools experienced:
- 31% less COVID-related learning loss
- Drastically improved student outcomes
- Reduced teacher turnover
- Resolved behavioral issues
What does this mean for you? Now you can seize this opportunity to partner with Solution Tree and realize your own high levels of success—whether if you’re serving 100,000 students or 500 students.
Want to learn more about a true school improvement partnership? Read this article from the New York Times by Robert Eaker, a founding architect of the PLC at Work process, and Johnny Key, former secretary of the Arkansas Department of Education.