We're honoring women leaders in education
The Rebecca Burnette DuFour Scholarship celebrates and honors women educators who demonstrate exceptional leadership in their school community.
2020 Scholarship Winners
- Ashley Friend, teacher, Mason Crest Elementary (Annandale, VA) - [email protected]
- Susan Weiderhold, assistant principal, Stafford County Public Schools (Stafford, VA) - [email protected]
- Melissa Butler, principal, Heritage Middle School (Ringgold, GA) - [email protected]
- Tawnia St. Amant, principal, Franklin Regional Middle School (Murrysville, PA) - [email protected]
- Cristin Rold, Principal, AHSTW Intermediate School (Avoca, IA) - [email protected]
- Maren Powers, Language Arts Department Head, Washington Fields Intermediate School (Washington, UT) - [email protected]
- LaQuanta Hernandez, District Elementary Math Coordinator, Mission CISD (Mission, TX) - [email protected]
- Jessica Slack, School Psychologist\Special Education Coordinator, School District of La Farge (La Farge, WI) - [email protected]
- Amy Kopcznsk, iInstructional Coach, Health Sciences Academy at Monroe Middle, (Monroe, NC) - [email protected]
- Lacy M. Rivera, Professional Learning Coach, Los Lunas High School (Los Lunas, NM) - [email protected]
In your application, we want to see your commitment to educational leadership:
- Share your interest in attending the Women in Education: Leading Perspectives Institute.
- Describe what you hope to gain from your event experience.
- Outline what you plan to accomplish within your organization as a result of attending the conference.
Applicants must currently be pursuing a post-graduate or master’s degree in education or have completed a post-graduate program.
The application deadline ended February 14, 2020
Employees and committee members of Solution Tree and/or The DuFour Foundation are not eligible to apply.
Please direct any inquiries regarding the award or nomination process to [email protected].