Different Schools for a Different World
Explore six key arguments for why educators must approach schooling differently and learn how schools are tackling each argument head-on.
- Examine what makes traditional school reforms counterproductive.
- Learn about the common building blocks of deeper learning schools.
- Review the research that proves deeper learning environments enhance school results.
- Study profiles of several deeper learning schools that epitomize the kinds of diverse organizational and instructional models emerging around the world.
Get your copy today
Table of ContentsChapter 1: The Information Literacy Argument
Chapter 2: The Economic Argument
Chapter 3: The Learning Argument
Chapter 4: The Boredom Argument
Chapter 5: The Innovation Argument
Chapter 6: The Equity Argument
Chapter 7: The Alternative
Deeper Learning Schools
- The Asia Society Center for Global Education’s International Studies Schools Network
- Big Picture Learning
- ConnectEd California
- EdVisions Schools
- EL Education
- Envision Education
- High Tech High
- Independent Curriculum Group
- Internationals Network for Public Schools
- New Tech Network
- New Visions for Public Schools
- New York Performance Standards Consortium