Reimagining Literacy Through Global Collaboration
Discover how to create learning environments where students gain 21st century skills, realize their work matters, and know that their work travels beyond classroom walls.
- Examine the key features of an authentic global collaboration experience and the benefits of a globally connected classroom.
- Gain tips for creating authentic and successful global collaborative projects.
- Discover what steps you can take immediately to foster global literacy classrooms.
- Consider classroom situations that illustrate the global literacy environment at work.
- Answer reflection questions to contemplate how you can apply the ideas and strategies covered in this book in your own classroom.
Get your copy today
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Global Collaboration for Literacy
Chapter 2: Three Paths to Global Collaboration
Chapter 3: Global Connections With an Authentic Audience
Chapter 4: Students as Creators, Not Just Consumers
- Book Creator
- Global Read Aloud
- Google Groups
- International Dot Day
- International Literacy Day
- Projects by Jen
- Save Our Rhinos
- “Where in the World Are They? Students Find Out With Mystery Skype” by Pernille Ripp