Creating the Anywhere, Anytime Classroom
Discover the steps K–12 educators must take to facilitate online learning and maximize student growth using readily available digital tools.
- Use technology tools like online classroom platforms and apps to foster digitally enhanced learning.
- Understand the benefits of learning online and its advantages over traditional real-world classrooms.
- Learn how to effectively facilitate digital learning experiences.
- Study the challenges and opportunities teaching online offers.
- Gain strategies and examples to help initiate and sustain learning while engaging students.
Get your copy today
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction: Tools and the Master Craftsman
Chapter 1: Understanding the Modality and the Moment
Chapter 2: Planning Curriculum, Assessment, and Preinstruction
Chapter 3: Preparing the Learning Experience
Chapter 4: Initiating the Learning Experience
Chapter 5: Maintaining the Momentum in the Learning Experience
Chapter 6: Teaching Thoughtful Online Collaboration
Chapter 7: Managing and Overcoming Toxic Conversations
Chapter 8: Concluding the Learning Experience
- Character.org, Service Learning
- Global Trek
- Khan Academy
- NASA, Virtual Field Trips
- Open Badges
- Polar Husky