Jane A. G. Kise
Jane A. G. Kise, EdD, is the author of more than 25 books and has extensive experience in leadership development, executive coaching, instructional coaching, and differentiated instruction.
Jane A. G. Kise
Jane A. G. Kise, EdD, is the author of more than 25 books and has extensive experience in leadership development, executive coaching, instructional coaching, and differentiated instruction. She is considered a worldwide expert in Jungian type and its impact on both leadership and classroom instruction. She works with schools and businesses, facilitating the creation of environments where everyone—leaders, teachers, and students—can flourish.
Jane trains educators around the world in coaching, collaborative practices, effective change processes, and differentiated instruction, especially in mathematics. A frequent conference keynote speaker, she has spoken at education conferences and psychological-type conferences across the United States and in Europe, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and New Zealand. Jane has also written articles for several magazines and has received awards for her differentiated-coaching research.
Jane teaches doctoral courses in educational leadership at the University of St. Thomas and is the course leader for the Type Pro Education Global certification program. She also is a past faculty member of the Center for Applications of Psychological Type and served as president of the Association for Psychological Type International (APTi).
Jane holds an MBA from the Carlson School of Management and a doctorate in educational leadership from the University of St. Thomas. She is certified in neuroscience and Jungian personality; is a certified Positive Intelligence coach; is qualified to use Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Steps I, II, and III as an MBTI Master Practitioner; and is certified in emotional intelligence instruments, Hogan assessments, and Leadership 360 tools.
Presentations by Jane A. G. Kise
- Doable Differentiation: Effective Strategies for All Learners
- Step In, Step Up: Empowering Women for the School Leadership Journey
- Holistic Leadership, Thriving Schools: Mastering Both/And Thinking to Serve the Whole Child
- Creating a Coaching Culture for Professional Learning Communities
- Moving Forward Together: Embedding a Common Framework for Collective Efficacy
- Differentiated Mathematics Instruction: Algorithms, Constructivism, and Long Underwear
- Differentiated Coaching: Strategies for Stopping Resistance before It Starts