Our On-Site Professional Development for Priority Schools in a PLC at Work
Improvement in schools starts with teachers and administrators collectively focused on bringing all students to higher levels of learning. Our experts have proven success with the unique challenges of schools labeled as low-performing and can help dramatically improve your results—no matter your school’s size, demographics, poverty levels, or current achievement levels.
Needs Assessment and Action Plan Development
Implement systemic change in your school by charting a course focused on increasing student learning. This service examines current practices to significantly improve student achievement.
- Develop an action plan to guide the work of school improvement based on the specific needs of your staff.
- Overcome a lack of progress with content-specific professional development.
- Maximize student performance and increase scores on statewide assessments.
- Align your time and resources to ensure higher levels of learning for all.
Execute PLC strategies and confront challenges head-on with expert coaching. Our trusted PLC coaches will support you and your staff through every phase of implementation and monitor progress along the way, to ensure you hit key benchmarks as you work to achieve sustainable success.
- Effectively lead school turnaround efforts with a framework that supports continuous improvement.
- Align your curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices with high-leverage strategies to increase student achievement.
- Gain strategies for developing a data-gathering plan, including indicators for both student performance and changes in teacher practice.
- Explore the structural changes necessary to increase shared responsibility for the success of every learner.
Work with our team to assess the specific needs of your school or district, then receive customized training in the content area that will help your students and educators succeed on topics including:
- English Learners
- Curriculum Development
- School Culture
- Data Analysis
Support Systems for Priority Schools
Schools with a significant deficit in one or more areas require targeted support from Solution Tree coaches in partnership with district- and building-level leaders. The number of days needed is dependent on the overall plan that is created and the number of schools participating and is an essential component of a successful plan.
- Create a system of support from the district level that facilitates student achievement in every school and classroom.
- Utilize key indicators of success for data collected from teachers and students at each school.
- Overcome a districtwide lack of progress and increase student proficiency scores on statewide assessments.
Choose the professional learning timeframe that fits best with your schedule:
- One full-day session
- Two half-day sessions
- Three two-hour sessions