Phillip Page, EdD, is superintendent of the Bartow County School System in Georgia. He is a former middle school and high school principal and assistant superintendent. Under his leadership, the school system was named a Model PLC District.
Phillip Page, EdD, is the superintendent of the Bartow County School System in Cartersville, Georgia. His experience spans more than 30 years and includes serving as a biology teacher, high school assistant principal, middle school and high school principal, and assistant superintendent.
During his first three years as superintendent, Dr. Page provided the support and leadership for the Bartow County School System to become a Model PLC District and for five of its schools to become Model PLC Schools. He has been recognized as the Georgia PTA Middle School Principal of the Year and a system recipient of the Leading-Edge award by the Georgia School Board Association, and he has been twice named Citizen of the Year and twice nominated as State Superintendent of the Year.
Dr. Page earned a doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Sarasota, a master’s degree in educational leadership from the University of South Florida, and a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of South Carolina.
Assessment Center experts have proven success in developing and implementing sustainable assessment practices that garner hope through achievement. Work with them to create assessment systems that provide accurate, meaningful, and actionable information to drive student learning.
PLC at Work®
PLC at Work® experts have proven success in leading the PLC at Work process in a school or district. Work with them to implement a focus on learning, build a collaborative culture, and create a results orientation that leads to sustained, substantive school improvement.
RTI at Work™
RTI at Work experts focus on learning for all students and will empower you to build your own timely, targeted, and systematic intervention program. Work with them to implement a results-driven program that provides targeted instruction at all tiers of intervention.
Presentations by Phillip Page
- Using the Science and Art of Teaching to Drive a PLC Culture Within Districts, Schools, and Teams
- Building Leadership Capacity Through the Work of Guiding Coalitions
- How to Ensure a Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum for All Students to Learn at High Levels
- Creating a Framework for Proficiency using the RTI at Work™ Process
- Building the Foundations to Become a Model PLC District or School
- Developing Administrative Leadership in a Professional Learning Community
- Effective School Board Training for Successful PLC District Implementation