Amplify Your Impact
This book will help instructional leadership increase the collaborative learning of its teacher teams through a framework of collaborative coaching methods.
- Gain insights from teachers and empirical evidence from schools that confirm the benefits of how coaching and refining collaborative teams can strengthen PLCs.
- Use the Pathways Tool for Coaching Collaborative Teams to guide your team’s conversations and team-based learning.
- Learn how to develop and use the strategy implementation guide (SIG) to map out your collaborative team success.
- Analyze coaching scenarios that illustrate how to turn ineffective team meetings into positive collaborative learning experiences.
- Increase instructional leadership development that promotes reflective coaching and a collaborative approach.
Get your copy today
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Combining Collaboration and Coaching
- Chapter 2: Coaching Collaborative Teams in a PLC
- Chapter 3: Amplifying Your Impact With Clarity
- Chapter 4: Amplifying Your Impact With Feedback
- Chapter 5: Amplifying Your Impact With Support
- Chapter 6: Making It Real: Coaching Scenarios
- Anchor Statements in a SIG
- Completed Unwrapping Template Example
- Ideas to Deliver Effective Feedback to Teams by Coaching Stance
- Pathway for Critical Question Four
- Pathways for Critical Question Two
- Pathways for Critical Question Three
- Pathways Tool for Coaching Collaborative Teams
- Pathways Tool for Critical Question One
- Revised Pathways as They Relate to the Four Critical Questions of a PLC
- Sample Completed SIG
- Sample Priority Standard Summary Document
- Standards Summary Chart
- Council of Chief State School Officers, “Surveys of Enacted Curriculum: A Guide for SEC State and Local Coordinators”
- Karin Hess, “Cognitive Rigor and Depth of Knowledge”
- Public Education & Business Coalition
- Cherry Creek School District Professional Learning Communities Continuum
- East Detroit Public Schools Professional Learning Community Strategy Implementation Guide
- The Jeffco PLC Implementation Continuum
- Unwrapping Template
- DuFour, R., DuFour, R., Eaker, R., Many, T. W., & Mattos, M. (2016). Learning by Doing: A Handbook for Professional Learning Communities at Work (3rd ed.). Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- DuFour, R., & Eaker, R. (1998). Professional Learning Communities at Work: Best Practices for Enhancing Student Achievement. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Sparks, S. K., & Many, T. W. (2015). How to Cultivate Collaboration in a PLC. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press