PLCs at Work® and the IB Primary Years Programme
Optimizing Personalized, Transdisciplinary Learning for All Students
Discover the possibilities of moving toward a personalized approach to education. In this must-have resource, you’ll learn how the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme and the PLC at Work® process work together to ensure that all students learn at high levels.
Your guide to a highly effective and learning-progressive environment
Dive into the possibilities of moving toward a personalized approach to education. With contributions from educators around the world, PLCs at Work® and the IB Primary Years Programme examines practices from envelope-pushing schools within the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) and shows how the tenets of professional learning communities can ensure that all students learn at high levels.
- Contextualize PLCs at Work and personalized learning within the IB PYP
- Unpack the core components of the PLC at Work process and the IB PYP framework
- Discover how the PLC at Work process can support personalized learning in the early years
- Explore the essential role of educational assistants in a PLC at Work and the PYP
- Discuss the roles that RTI and the PLC at Work process play to support students with special needs in an IB PYP school
Product Code: BKG056
Published By: Solution Tree