A clear path for doing what’s best for students
Student achievement gaps—no matter how wide they may be—can be closed. The key is not to do more, but to shed the excess in order to do more of what matters. As you focus your efforts on navigating your way forward, rely on the RTI at Work™ process to set your school’s compass to true north.
A commitment to this proven process will elevate every member of your team as you work to collectively focus on the essentials, act with urgency, and eradicate hot spots that impede learning. To begin this vital work, invite your entire staff to participate in an RTI at Work™ LIVE Institute—no travel required.
- Host an RTI at Work™ LIVE Institute for the most cost-effective investment to build capacity among all staff to support achievement during the COVID slide recovery.
- Move beyond survival mode and prepare both new and veteran teachers to support students who have fallen behind grade-level expectations.
- Forge team bonds and comradery as you work to craft an intentional intervention plan that explicitly articulates actionable steps.
- Create and propel productive habits and routines to ensure every student’s learning needs are met.
- Provide peace of mind for your staff by maintaining control over safety protocols for gatherings in your school rather than traveling to out-of-town events.
- Celebrate the dedication of your team to persevere during challenging circumstances.
- Secure commitment from parents and school board members as a result of direct participation in the learning process.
Build Your RTI at Work™ LIVE Institute
- Choose which live institute you would like to stream to your school
- Personalize your event experience from a menu of options
- Bring an RTI at Work associate to you for on-site support (available as needed)
- Invite any number of attendees from your school or district to attend
Participate in Shared Learning
- Learn directly from current and former practitioners who have firsthand experience implementing the RTI at Work process
- Deepen your expertise as individuals and teams with sessions designed to increase individual and collective efficacy
- Acquire practical solutions to current roadblocks and challenges that your school is facing
Become Better Together
- Put student learning on track
- Become more organized and effective
- Work together in more productive ways
- Be connected and united as a team
- Stay focused as new challenges arise
How It Works
We’re taking the very best of our RTI at Work™ Institute programming and live-streaming it to schools like yours for a professional learning experience that is far-reaching, interactive, and immersive.
Begin the Journey
RTI at Work LIVE Institutes will be broadcast from two RTI-focused schools in June and July. Choose the event you’d like to stream based on which date and time zone best serves your school’s needs.
Commit to Improvement
Signing up to stream the event is easy, and we encourage you to invite as many educators to attend as possible—even educators from surrounding schools.
Solution Tree will support you by giving you our top-rated Institute Playbook, so you can prepare the best experience for your staff. We will also help you communicate the long-lasting value of this event to your stakeholders and community.
Customize Your Experience
Additional on-site expertise from one or more of our certified RTI at Work associates is available to you. This means that your team will access an on-site expert facilitator to further engage in more in-depth conversations and ask probing questions to further develop your team’s skills.
You will also have access to the best-selling Taking Action and support materials like printed and bound program guides, reusable event tote bags, and more at a significantly discounted rate. Select these helpful add-ons from the menu of available choices.
Build Shared Knowledge
Bring your learning community together to participate in a school-changing experience. Thoughtfully designed event sessions address current needs, and a special evening webinar for parents will help them better understand the steps you are taking to ensure high levels of learning for their children.
Give your entire team live access to answers & inspiration
Enhance Your Event
On-Site RTI at Work™ Associate
Reusable Event Tote Bag
Exclusive Event T‑shirt
Event Program Guide
Empower every member of your school community to drive profound improvements in student achievement
LIVE Institute FAQ
How does a Solution Tree PLC at Work® or RTI at Work™ LIVE Institute work?
A Solution Tree LIVE Institute is a full PLC at Work® or RTI at Work™ Institute streamed to a location of your choosing. These events feature leading experts deLIVEring keynotes and breakout sessions designed for maximum impact and crafted for this unique learning format.
Where does the LIVE Institute stream come from?
Over the course of three days, you will stream a feed from a PLC at Work® or RTI at Work™ Institute based on the dates you choose. Our experts will present from a host site venue and stream to your location in real time.
How long do I have access to my LIVE Institute?
This event occurs in real time, and access is only available for those dates and times. No recordings are available.
How much time does each session take to complete?
Over the course of three days, you’ll stream three keynotes and have the option to choose from various breakout sessions. The length of each session varies. Typically, sessions take 75–90 minutes to complete but some are shorter by design.
How many educators can I register from my school or district?
You can register an unlimited number of educators. A LIVE Institute is an excellent tool for teams. Since you will be viewing it together, it can be used to start or reinforce positive practices.
Can I register as an individual?
A LIVE Institute is designed for an entire building or district to participate in together.
Can course participants earn CEUs?
Yes. You’ll receive an institute playbook from our Events Team, and within the playbook, you’ll learn how to submit names and hours from CEU credits once your event is complete.
What is the deadline to purchase and receive materials for our LIVE Institute?
In order to guarantee the shipment of materials, your LIVE Institute and à la carte items need to be purchased no less than three weeks from your event start date. Registration will close two weeks before the event start date.
Is shipping included?
All LIVE Institutes taking place within the continental US include shipping for à la carte items. International LIVE Institutes have additional shipping costs if à la carte items are purchased and shipping is available to your area.
Fill out the form below or call 800.733.6786 and select Option 5 to speak with a representative.
ST natural RTI Live Institutes