The Big Book of Tools for Collaborative Teams in a PLC at Work®
Organized around the four critical questions of PLC at Work®, this resource provides collaborative teams with tools to become agents of positive change. Objectives are organized in an explicit structure to foster best practices in teaching and improve team learning outcomes.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
An explicitly structured guide for team learning and implementing collaborative PLC strategies
Build your team’s capacity to become agents of positive change. Organized around the four critical questions of PLC at Work®, this comprehensive book of field-tested, easy-to-use tools provides an explicit structure for collaborative teams. Rely on these resources and best practices to help you establish team norms, navigate common challenges, develop collective teacher efficacy, and more.
- Discover how to address the many challenges teams face, and develop the skills necessary to improve student learning.
- Understand how to build a solid foundation for your collaborative efforts.
- Study strategies for effectively developing a guaranteed and viable curriculum, common formative assessments, and remediation and extension opportunities.
- Obtain targeted support and tools that you can use immediately to strengthen the work of your collaborative team.
- Explore the core behaviors that are essential to collaborative success.
Product Code: BKF898, EKF461
Published By: Solution Tree
Bill provides a teacher’s voice for teachers’ work as he guides teams through troubleshooting collaborative challenges as only someone who has lived PLCs can.
William Ferriter has done it again! In The Big Book of Tools for Collaborative Teams in a PLC at Work®, Mr. Ferriter provides over one hundred tools that can be used to guide collaborative work in your schools. All of the tools are easy to use and accessible to ensure your collaboration time is focused on the right work. This book should be mandatory for every PLC practitioner. What an amazing resource!
The Big Book of Tools for Collaborative Teams in a PLC at Work® is another phenomenal resource from expert Bill Ferriter. He combines research and practitioner expertise to produce specific tools that support educators in various stages of understanding about professional learning communities and the four PLC questions.
You should order this book ASAP. It has every template your team could think of developing AND samples to guide your work. Right now, I'm working with the "Developing a Tiered Task Card" for team planning differentiation at the start of next year. #atplc #MakeItHappen pic.twitter.com/m0C2MjIffO— Chris Jakicic (@cjakicic) May 17, 2020
I’m so excited! Look what just came, thanks @plugusin for this book of tools! In just 5 minutes I found one that is timely for my work with teams. More to explore! @SolutionTree @bkbutler_brian @JacquieHeller @traceyhulen pic.twitter.com/dwifNqhzQJ— Diane Kerr (@diane_KerrWerx) May 26, 2020
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.