Charting the Course for Collaborative Teams
Lessons From Priority Schools in a PLC at Work®
Develop the know-how to work as a collaborative team to overcome barriers and challenges in priority schools. This comprehensive anthology offers clear steps you can take to significantly improve underperforming schools.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
Strategies to boost student achievement in priority schools
Develop the know-how to work collaboratively within the PLC at Work® process to overcome barriers and challenges in your priority school. Edited by Sharon V. Kramer, this must-read anthology brings together numerous contributors who share the strategies they used to successfully turn around underperforming schools. Rely on their specific suggestions and purposeful actions to guide the work of your collaborative teams on a daily basis.
- Understand how to effectively implement the PLC process to support school-improvement efforts.
- Receive replicable research-based strategies and processes for turning around underperforming schools and districts.
- Study the experiences of educators who have worked with priority schools and solved common challenges and pitfalls within them.
- Explore equitable practices for working with various student populations within priority schools, such as English learners, students in need of intervention, and students who will benefit from learning extensions.
- Understand how to collaboratively gather, analyze, and take action on data to inform school improvement efforts.
Product Code: BKF978, EKF541
Published By: Solution Tree
“This timely book provides specific, proven strategies to support the work of continuous learning in priority schools. The authors understand what it takes to positively influence change and increase student learning firsthand. The experience and know-how shared in this book will help others do the same.”
“Each chapter provides a compelling, experience-based testimony for teams to build clarity and capacity aligned with the four critical questions of a PLC. With an emphasis on purpose, practices, and products, this is a powerful resource for schools looking to propel their teams to deeper and more impactful collaboration.”
“This book a succinct overview of the PLC process in schools. After reading Charting the Course for Collaborative Teams, educators will be able to implement procedures and strategies to further their own collaborative journey.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.