Facing the Future: Teaching In and Out of the Classroom Portable Event Package
The changes in education have been unexpected and swift—and will unquestionably have a lasting impact on the teaching profession. Now where do we go from here?
In the Facing the Future Portable Event Package, education experts dive deep into some of the most complex issues to emerge during remote learning. Both teachers and leaders will be guided through how to best address assessment, intervention, equity, student engagement, and many other key areas of concern. Each session is thoughtfully designed to give you concrete ideas and actionable strategies you can use immediately to make the most of your students’ learning time.
Circumstances surrounding education will continue to evolve. Acquire a toolkit of best practices and tips that will help you thrive now and in the years to come.
Choose this virtual event experience to receive 30-day unlimited access to:
- Two inspiring keynotes
- Eight in-depth breakout sessions
- Cultivate a sense of belonging in your remote or blended classroom
- Empower students to build resilience and adapt in the face of adversity
- Gain practical steps for creating equity in a remote learning environment
- Explore real-life examples of how to create opportunities for intervention and enrichment
- Identify essential skills that are must-learns for your students
- Learn how to set the stage for a great school year by building an actionable plan
- Understand how to maintain a rigorous learning experience for students
- Ensure the academic integrity of grading and reporting practices despite not being in the classroom
- Partner with students to clarify success, engage in reciprocal feedback, and reflect on progress
You will receive a certificate of participation after completing each session.
Register to Attend a Zoom Demo
- Tuesdays 12:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. EST
- Thursdays 2:00 p.m. EST
- Book a time with Lauren McCarroll, Client Success Manager