Give your entire school community a professional learning experience designed to assist you with your unique staff development needs and challenges. With Solution Tree Wired Events, you can stream one of our Model Agendas or use our library of recorded expert keynotes to create a highly customized learning agenda for teachers, leaders, and staff.
To support social distancing efforts, we now offer 1:1 Wired Events and 1:1 LiveStream Events. With these new options, each team member can participate in a full-length event using his or her personal device rather than in a group setting. Learn more >>
Choose a Wired Event solution to:
- Work with our team tocreate a custom event using video streaming of recorded Solution Tree event sessions from our most sought-after experts
- Design a personalized professional development institute filled with hand-selected sessions or workshops for teachers and staff
- Receive on-site or virtual support from a certified associate who will lead your Wired Event and facilitate group discussions
- Cultivate a positive team spirit and use collaborative team time to help achieve your desired learning outcomes
- Select a resource from a list of our best-selling titles to give to each attendee
How it works
- Choose your agenda—Determine whether you would like to create a customized agenda or select one of our Model Agendas.
- Personalize your experience—Work with a Solution Tree representative to schedule your dates and programming.
- Prepare your entire team—Get your team excited about the training and development, and we'll work with you on the details.
- Localize—A hand-selected Solution Tree associate will provide support for your team during your event.
- Empower your teams—Provide your staff with tools to advance their development and your students' achievement.
Foundational PLC at Work® Model Agenda
The Foundational PLC at Work Model Agenda is designed for those who are new to the PLC at Work process or need a refresher in the beginning stages of implementation. Day one provides an overview of the PLC at Work process and details the school transformation that occurs when teams commit to building a PLC. During day two, teams dive into the work and start the process of developing strategies to build a high-performing school.View all videos View the detailed model agenda
Setting the Stage: Understanding the Big Ideas and Foundational Blocks of the PLC at Work® Process
Tim discusses the three big ideas of the PLC at Work process and their connection to beliefs and practices. He addresses what it means to focus on learning, work collaboratively, and be accountable to a school’s mission, vision, values, and goals.
Sustaining PLC at Work® Model Agenda
The Sustaining PLC at Work Model Agenda helps those already on the PLC journey dive deeper into the work. Sessions address questions and challenges that teams face as they continue to build an effective PLC. Attendees also learn how to close achievement gaps and implement intervention strategies to ensure all students learn at high levels.View all videos View the detailed model agenda
Luis F. Cruz
I Am Sold on PLCs: Practical Tools and Directions to Be Successful
Luis F. Cruz shares articles, templates, activities, and videos to provide administrative and teacher leaders the necessary tools to amplify improvement at their site.
RTI at Work™ Model Agenda
The RTI at Work Model Agenda assists educators in developing a plan for building a powerful, tiered system of support. Teams learn how to unpack standards, design effective assessments that improve instruction and guide interventions, and target interventions to meet individual student needs.View all videos View the detailed model agenda
Eating the Elephant: Transforming Ideas Into Action
How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Implementing RTI can be daunting. The key is to break the process down into meaningful steps. Mike Mattos assists participants in creating practical action steps to implement the four Cs of RTI: collective responsibility, concentrated instruction, convergent assessment, and certain access. Participants leave with a practical implementation plan and the inspiration to get started.
Interested in learning more about customizing your own Wired Event?Contact our Streaming Solutions team
Resources included with registration