Give your entire school community a professional learning experience designed to assist you with your unique staff development needs and challenges. With Solution Tree Wired Events, we offer pre-recorded sessions from some of our top associates and authors. A content specialist built the Model Agendas below so that your team will get the most out of the one, two, or three days of learning.
Choose a Wired Event solution to:
- Work with our team to coordinate the best Model Agenda option for your team
- Receive on-site or virtual support from a certified associate who will lead your Wired Event and facilitate group discussions
- Cultivate a positive team spirit and use collaborative team time to help achieve your desired learning outcomes
- Select a resource from a list of our best-selling titles to give to each attendee
How it works
- Choose your agenda—Foundational PLC: Beginning the PLC Process, Sustaining PLC: Continuing the PLC process, or RTI: Next step from the PLC process.
- Personalize your experience—Work with a Solution Tree representative to schedule your dates.
- Prepare your entire team—Get your team excited about the training and development, and we'll work with you on the details.
- Localize—A hand-selected Solution Tree associate will provide support for your team during your event.
- Empower your teams—Provide your staff with tools to advance their development and your students' achievement.
Foundational PLC at Work® Model Agenda
The Foundational PLC at Work Model Agenda is designed for those who are new to the PLC at Work process or need a refresher in the beginning stages of implementation. Day one provides an overview of the PLC at Work process and details the school transformation that occurs when teams commit to building a PLC. During day two, teams dive into the work and start the process of developing strategies to build a high-performing school.View all videos View the detailed model agenda
Yes We Can! We Can't Afford Not To
Warning: This keynote is not for the faint of heart! In an all-means-all school culture, we must continually examine personal and systemic beliefs about students, educators, and learning. Only then can we exclaim with confidence that we take collective responsibility for the learning of all. Julie A. Schmidt challenges participants to reflect on and examine mindsets and collaborative processes to drive action planning that ensures higher levels of learning. This session is designed for all educators, regardless of their role.
Sustaining PLC at Work® Model Agenda
The Sustaining PLC at Work Model Agenda helps those already on the PLC journey dive deeper into the work. Sessions address questions and challenges that teams face as they continue to build an effective PLC. Attendees also learn how to close achievement gaps and implement intervention strategies to ensure all students learn at high levels.View all videos View the detailed model agenda
Regina Stephens Owens
Transformed People Transform People
Luis F. Cruz shares articles, templates, activities, and videos to provide administrative and teacher leaders the necessary tools to amplify improvement at their site.
RTI at Work™ Model Agenda
The RTI at Work Model Agenda assists educators in developing a plan for building a powerful, tiered system of support. Teams learn how to unpack standards, design effective assessments that improve instruction and guide interventions, and target interventions to meet individual student needs.View all videos View the detailed model agenda
Luis F. Cruz
Utilizing the Necessary Context to Understand and Embrace the RTI at Work Process
We depend on today’s schools to help all students learn at grade level or higher. But what if schools were never established with that purpose in mind? What if the desire to “go back to normal” after the pandemic is not what schools need to ensure equitable learning for all students?
Interested in learning more about customizing your own Wired Event?Contact our Streaming Solutions team
Resources included with registration