The Handbook for Collaborative Common Assessments
Tools for Design, Delivery, and Data Analysis
A companion to Collaborative Common Assessments, this practical handbook presents measures for improving your collaborative common assessment process. Evaluate your common assessments’ ability to provide actionable insights into student learning and success.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
Practical measures for improving your collaborative common assessment process
When educators participate fully in the consistent and systematic collaborative common assessment process, teachers, learners, and schools all thrive. A companion to the assessment book Collaborative Common Assessments by Cassandra Erkens, this practical handbook presents measures teams can take to improve their collaborative common assessments. Each chapter features reflection questions as well as tools and protocols for implementing each phase of the process.
Use this practical assessment book to improve your collaborative common assessment process:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the collaborative assessment process.
- Discover how to ensure the accuracy and reliability of assessments and analyze student data gained from collaborative common assessments.
- Identify student misconceptions in the classroom to better plan educational interventions and collaborative instruction.
- Answer reflection questions to ensure collaborative teams are concentrating on the right work.
Product Code: BKF716, EKF323
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 264
“In her new book, The Handbook for Collaborative Common Assessments, Cassie Erkens takes a deep dive into the practices, protocols, and ideas she laid out in her first book on collaborative assessments. This handbook is chock full of resources, templates, and examples from practitioners that high-performing teams can use to ensure they are helping all students learn at high levels as they design and use assessments effectively.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.