It's About Time
Planning Interventions and Extensions in Elementary School
Discover how to carve out effective intervention and extension time at all three tiers of the RTI pyramid.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
It's About Time
Carve out effective intervention and extension time at all three tiers of the RTI pyramid. Explore more than a dozen examples of creative and flexible scheduling, and gain access to tools you can use immediately to overcome implementation challenges. This book is full of examples from real schools that have achieved these results without using additional resources or extending the school day.
- Learn to build time into the school day to support students who need intervention.
- Read accounts of elementary school educators who have successfully implemented response to intervention practices.
- Understand the challenges of creating intervention time, and gain tips to overcome them.
- Access resources to support your school's or district's intervention policies.
Product Code: BKF609, EKF218
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 304
Explore these powerful tools to help reach your goals.
With 3 amazing faculties in Ogden, UT that are devouring these incredible resources & refining practices to be even better for the students they serve. Talk about EVERY child learning at high levels! #rtiaw @SolutionTree @mikemattos65 pic.twitter.com/HmQ4dUQcR4— Paula Maeker (@PaulaMaeker) July 26, 2019
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.