Women Who Lead
Insights, Inspiration, and Guidance to Grow as an Educator
Women Who Lead offers insight and strategies on effective women in educational leadership practices and how to nurture your professional growth in this male-dominated field.
Your blueprint on how to promote gender equality in educational leadership and end the broken rung once and for all
Get motivated by this collection of voices from women in leadership and their allies. Janel Keating and Jasmine K. Kullar gather a wide variety of educational leaders to focus on effective leadership practices as they relate to women, the roadblocks and complications women face in professional advancement, and strategies for lifting off the sticky floor and breaking the glass ceiling.
Aspiring educational leaders and current leaders seeking professional growth will:
- Gain insight into the unique challenges faced by women in education as well as strategies for overcoming them
- Focus on the importance of mentoring and building up the next generation of female leaders
- Obtain tools to better advocate and self-market for the next career move
- Receive compassionate advice on implementing self-care strategies to avoid teacher burnout
- Cultivate confidence in women’s leadership and advance successful schools
Product Code: BKF991
Published By: Solution Tree