You Can Learn!
Building Student Ownership, Motivation, and Efficacy With the PLC at Work® Process
Great learning starts when students believe in their academic abilities. In You Can Learn!, authors Tim Brown and William M. Ferriter introduce intentional and purposeful steps your PLC team can take to increase the self-efficacy of every learner. Learn research-backed strategies to boost student engagement and achievement and help students take ownership of their learning.
Strategies for PLC teams to improve student engagement and promote self-efficacy in the classroom
Great learning starts when students believe in their academic abilities. In You Can Learn!, authors Tim Brown and William M. Ferriter introduce intentional and purposeful steps collaborative teams can take to increase the self-efficacy of every learner. By incorporating the book’s research-backed practices, professional learning communities will cultivate a culture where students at every grade level see themselves as competent learners fully capable of succeeding in school and beyond.
Discover key instructional strategies to develop and reinforce student learning and achievement:
- Understand why self-efficacy in the classroom is important for student achievement and well-being.
- Extend the PLC at Work process® into your classroom and share it with students in order to motivate, inspire, and guide learning.
- Discover how to implement efficacy-building practices designed around foundational PLC elements.
- Study a research-based approach to student engagement that spans grade levels and subject areas.
- Review recommendations for how to start utilizing the strategies outlined in each chapter.
- Utilize reproducible templates and tools to enhance individual and team understanding of the material.
Product Code: BKG020
Published By: Solution Tree