RTI at Work™ Portable Event Package
Our top-rated RTI at Work Institute delivered virtually to you
Get unlimited access to brand new, 2020 keynotes and breakout sessions delivered by education experts who have successfully led schools through the RTI process, often with limited personnel and dwindling resources. You will learn how to create a tiered system of support that includes:
- Tier 1 core instruction that ensures all students have access to a rigorous, essential grade-level curriculum, highly effective teaching, and embedded academic and behavioral support.
- Tier 2 supplemental interventions that support students in a grade-level curriculum, immediate prerequisite skills, and academic and social behavior expectations.
- Tier 3 intensive interventions that develop foundational prerequisite academic skills and behaviors without removing students from the essential grade-level curriculum.
With this virtual event experience, you’ll receive 30-day access to:
- Three new, 2020 keynotes from leading RTI at Work experts
- Five expert-led breakout sessions of your choosing
- One expert panel discussion covering essential questions from practitioners like you
At the end of your 30-day virtual event, you’ll get access to one virtual team time led by one of our RTI at Work experts who can clarify your questions and help guide your possible next steps. Choose your ideal virtual team time from a menu of ten available times throughout the summer.
With this Portable Event Package, you’ll also receive:
- A copy of our best-selling RTI title, Taking Action, a practical guide to teach you the RTI at Work process and how you can drive continuous improvement and academic success
- A program guide book
- Digital copies of all 15 breakout session handouts
- The official institute t-shirt in your size
For those just beginning to implement a tiered intervention strategy, this is an excellent way to build your knowledge. For those who are already involved in implementation, this package is the ideal opportunity to revisit your mission, dive into new content, and get answers to your most pressing questions.
Hear from our attendees
“I learned something from every keynote and breakout session. Easy, practical, and useful information!”
—Lisa Moy, student services coordinator, Melville Elementary School, Rhode Island