Professional Learning Communities at Work® Portable Event Package
Our top-rated PLC at Work® Institute delivered virtually to you
The Professional Learning Communities at Work® process is increasingly recognized as the most powerful strategy for sustained, substantive school improvement. This Portable Event Package gives you the knowledge and tools to implement this powerful process in your school or district.
With this virtual event experience, you’ll receive 30-day access to:
- Three new, 2020 keynotes from leading PLC at Work experts
- Five expert-led breakout sessions of your choosing (15 to choose from)
- One expert panel discussion covering essential questions from practitioners like you
At the end of your 30-day virtual event, you’ll get access to one virtual team time led by one of our PLC at Work experts who can clarify your questions and help guide your possible next steps. Choose your ideal virtual team time from a menu of ten available times throughout the summer.
With this Portable Event Package, you’ll also receive:
- A copy of our best-selling title, Learning by Doing, Third Edition
- A program guide book
- Digital copies of all 15 breakout session handouts
- The official institute t-shirt in your size
- The latest edition of the All Things PLC Magazine
- 30% off coupon code for select titles of five or more books
For those just beginning to explore the PLC at Work process, this Portable Event Package is an excellent way to build your foundational knowledge. For those who are deepening and sustain the work, this package is the ideal opportunity to revisit your mission, dive into new content, and get answers to your most pressing questions.
Hear from our attendees
“Highly inspiring, motivating, and useful.”
Tom Makowsky, vice principal, Quinson Elementary School, British Columbia