Ignite your confidence and skills to build and lead high-performance teams.
The Women in Education: Leading Perspectives Institute is designed to empower women to take the lead in their school communities, as well as to assist those who seek to champion change on behalf of women to have the greatest impact on student achievement. Over the course of three days, you will hear high-impact talks, contribute to candid conversations, and participate in a learning lab offering a deep dive into topics that will help unlock your leadership potential.
This event’s special programming is designed exclusively for:
Aspiring Women Leaders
Leading Perspectives is where you go to learn how to find your leadership voice and build skills for effecting substantive school improvement: effective decision-making capabilities, resistance management, communication strategies, and stress tolerance.
Current Women Leaders
Leading Perspectives is where you go to learn how to create a culture where every stakeholder feels motivated to overcome issues for a greater purpose and actively contributes to ensure high levels of learning for all.
Others Supporting the Career Paths of Women
Leading Perspectives is where you go to learn how to build a leadership pipeline for growing women leaders through mentorship and professional development that promotes learning for all.
- Understand how to maximize the potential of leadership styles.
- Collect stories from successful women leaders and learn their life lessons.
- Identify barriers faced by women leaders—including implicit gender biases—and how to overcome them.
- Acquire strategies for leading difficult conversations.
- Learn about Imposter Syndrome and how to maintain a growth mindset.
- Expand your network and find new mentors nationwide.
- Gain strategies for encouraging women educators.
- Become a more effective public speaker.
- Create a personalized plan for developing and maintaining life balance.
- Attain ideas for using social media to strengthen your partnership with students, staff, parents, and community.
This event is an ideal way to dedicate your Title II funds to results-oriented leadership development.
Presenter slate coming soon