We're honoring women leaders in education
The Rebecca Burnette DuFour Scholarship celebrates and honors women educators who demonstrate exceptional leadership in their school community.
What you’ll win
Ten scholarship recipients will receive one complimentary registration ($759 value) to Solution Tree’s Women in Education: Leading Perspectives Institute, which will take place July 20–22, 2020 in San Antonio, Texas. Hotel accommodations for three nights and a $500 travel allowance are also included in the scholarship package.
2020 Scholarship Winners
- Ashley Friend, teacher, Mason Crest Elementary (Annandale, VA) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Weiderhold, assistant principal, Stafford County Public Schools (Stafford, VA) - email@example.com
- Melissa Butler, principal, Heritage Middle School (Ringgold, GA) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tawnia St. Amant, principal, Franklin Regional Middle School (Murrysville, PA) - email@example.com
- Cristin Rold, Principal, AHSTW Intermediate School (Avoca, IA) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maren Powers, Language Arts Department Head, Washington Fields Intermediate School (Washington, UT) - email@example.com
- LaQuanta Hernandez, District Elementary Math Coordinator, Mission CISD (Mission, TX) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Slack, School Psychologist\Special Education Coordinator, School District of La Farge (La Farge, WI) - email@example.com
- Amy Kopcznsk, iInstructional Coach, Health Sciences Academy at Monroe Middle, (Monroe, NC) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lacy M. Rivera, Professional Learning Coach, Los Lunas High School (Los Lunas, NM) - email@example.com
In your application, we want to see your commitment to educational leadership:
- Share your interest in attending the Women in Education: Leading Perspectives Institute.
- Describe what you hope to gain from your event experience.
- Outline what you plan to accomplish within your organization as a result of attending the conference.
Applicants must currently be pursuing a post-graduate or master’s degree in education or have completed a post-graduate program.
The application deadline ended February 14, 2020
Employees and committee members of Solution Tree and/or The DuFour Foundation are not eligible to apply.
Please direct any inquiries regarding the award or nomination process to nominations@SolutionTree.com.