Our On-Site Professional Learning for Education Leaders
Whether you want to rely on user-friendly resources; research-based professional development for principals, administrators, or other school leaders; or a customized combination of both, our leadership experts and authors will help you build strong leadership skills across your school or district and ensure the success of both staff and students.
Where are you on your professional learning journey?
Your school or district is ready to start building expertise with Leadership professional development. See one-day services
You need specialized professional learning services to continue deepening your expertise in Leadership. See two-to-four-day services
You're a high-functioning team looking to sustain your expertise and achievement in Leadership. See multi-day services
Building Your Skills
Empower your leadership team by scheduling a dynamic keynote with one of our experts. Participants will gain best practices, practical strategies, and forward-thinking approaches for supporting staff, driving school improvement efforts, and increasing student achievement.
Deepening Your Skills
Now We're Talking!
Daily classroom visits can lead to significant improvements in teaching and learning. By regularly observing classrooms, K–12 instructional leaders can make informed operational and instructional decisions that foster rich relationships with teachers, improve professional practices, reduce stress, and increase student learning. Through this training, participants will acquire a 21-day action plan for improved instructional leadership, which has been used by more than ten thousand educators in more than fifty countries.
Take Time for You: Self-Care for Educators
Utilizing a research-based framework for self-care, Dr. Tina H. Boogren will help educators at all levels discover a clear path to well-being.
- Understand the foundational research and theory on motivation and inspiration.
- Discover how to create a culture in schools and classrooms that awakens both teachers and students to new possibilities and excitement.
- Explore strategies and recommendations related to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs—(1) physiological, (2) safety, (3) belonging, (4) esteem, (5) self-actualization, and (6) transcendence.
- Design self-care plans that can be used by an individual or as a model for an entire faculty.
Empowering Women for School Leadership
The impact of high-quality school leadership is second only to teaching. While a majority of educators are women, they remain underrepresented in school leadership. Support women leaders on their journey to discover their personal leadership identity and engage in opportunities to learn, grow, and lead within their school communities.
- Examine the need for women in leadership positions at schools and districts.
- Consider your own leadership identity and learn where to make adjustments.
Building Great School Counselor–Administrator Teams
Accelerate the impact school administrators and guidance counselors have on school improvement, student behavior, and mental health.
- Navigate the evolving roles of school counselors and administrators to build high-performing teams through a group decision-making model.
- Discover implementation strategies for utilizing brief solution-focused techniques for behavior management.
Swimming in the Deep End: What Does It Take?
No matter what role you play in a school or district, you want to make a difference.
- Improve the communication and rollouts of new initiatives with skills to help you avoid preventable mistakes.
- Develop a toolkit for how to manage resistance when change gets messy.
Supporting the Whole Child Through Reflective School Leadership
By reenergizing your commitment to ongoing leadership development and engaging “both/and” rather than “either/or” thinking for numerous decisions, we can transform schools so students flourish academically while also meeting their social and emotional learning needs.
- Study the 12 lenses of school leadership—core educational leadership responsibilities that are essential for leading whole-child schools.
- Overcome biases and balance student and adult needs by developing leadership skills and emotional intelligence.
Sustaining Your Skills
With your goals and challenges in mind, we’ll develop a learning plan custom-made for your leadership team. Based on your unique needs, our experts will provide targeted training sessions—either face-to-face, virtually, or a combination of both—that deliver foundational knowledge, real-world solutions, and next steps for strengthening your organization’s approach to teaching and learning.
An award-winning professional learning solution, Global PD provides high-quality training for leadership to ensure a creative, productive school culture. For instance, with the HEART! video playlist, you’ll reconnect to the passion and energy you felt when you first chose to become part of the education profession. Use the HEART! playlist to:
- Understand how to use collaborative problem-solving to improve student success
- Gain tangible and simple examples of how leaders can celebrate team accomplishments
- Embrace the concept of constant improvement