Developed specifically for grades 9–12, this resource presents classroom-tested lessons that help take instruction and learning to the next level through technology.
- Understand that real transformational change results from teaching and learning, not ever-changing digital devices.
- Give students opportunities to exercise their voice, choice, and creativity using multimedia and digital tools.
- Implement practical novice-, operational-, and wow-level lessons and tips for using digital tools in classroom lessons.
- Connect each lesson to career and technical education (CTE) courses, such as entrepreneurship, culinary arts, web design, and many more.
- Help students keep themselves and their data safe online and make ethical decisions on the Internet.