The Brilliance in the Building
Effecting Change in Urban Schools With the PLC Process
This essential guide for urban teachers and leaders delivers field-tested strategies for supporting successful professional learning communities. Learn how to use the “brilliance in the building” and implement specific action steps to reach high levels of student achievement.
Essential guide for teachers in urban schools to make a positive impact on student learning
Meet any challenge, any day, with clarity, competence, and confidence. Written with the needs of urban educators in mind, this essential guide shares specific action steps and ready-to-use tools for supporting successful professional learning communities. From scheduling teacher collaboration time to using data to inform high-quality instruction, author Bo Ryan delivers field-tested practices that lead to high levels of student achievement.
Collaborative teams will:
- Access excellent, data-backed reproducibles
- Make immediate changes that positively impact student learning
- Realize the value in the resources you have and leverage them
- Gain insight into the PLC process
- Reflect on your own personal mindsets and ways you personally can improve
Product Code: BKG077
Published By: Solution Tree