Building Bonds With Learners
The Teacher-Student Relationship Model
Create more meaningful teaching experiences using the principles and methodology of the TSR model. Through research and experience, author Patricia Erbe provides a concrete plan educators can use to improve teacher-student relationships and promote better educational outcomes for their students.
Practical strategies for building successful teacher-student relationships
Positive relationships between teachers and students can make all the difference in promoting academic, social, and emotional success. The author presents K–12 teachers with a practical teacher-student relationship (TSR) methodology for purposefully forming these vital connections. Educators can learn to harness the power of relationships and foster a sense of belonging, leading to fewer academic and behavioral challenges and equity gaps.
This book will help K–12 teachers:
- Realize student perspectives and how they affect teacher-student relationships
- Create more meaningful teaching experiences and more powerful professional habits
- See how positive teacher-student relationships foster academic success
- Understand the importance of using effective communication and building a classroom community where students feel accepted
- Discover practical ways for building bonds with students who are facing academic challenges and promote a more inclusive classroom
- Reveal their teacher “brand” and how it can foster student connections
Product Code: BKG170
Published By: Solution Tree