Positive Behavior Management for Today's Classroom
This classic resource now includes a real-time coaching model and guidance for establishing a schoolwide Assertive Discipline® program.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
This book contains the best concepts and teacher-tested strategies by the author plus new content. A special emphasis on the needs of new and struggling teachers includes practical actions for earning student respect and teaching them behavior management skills. The author also introduces a real-time coaching model and explains how to establish a schoolwide Assertive Discipline program.
- Learn how to become an effective classroom manager.
- Explore how social developments have redefined the teacher’s role.
- Utilize a proactive approach to help students succeed.
- Strike a balance between establishing a disciplined classroom while building trusting and caring relationships with students.
- Create a classroom discipline plan.
- Teach students the discipline plan.
- Motivate the majority of students to behave appropriately.
- Involve parents and administrators to support the most challenging students.
- Use the Real Time Classroom Coaching Model.
- Establish a schoolwide Assertive Discipline® program.
Product Code: BKF246,EKF115
Page Count: 176