Positive Behavior Management for Today's Classroom
This classic resource now includes a real-time coaching model and guidance for establishing a schoolwide Assertive Discipline® program.
This book contains the best concepts and teacher-tested strategies by the author plus new content. A special emphasis on the needs of new and struggling teachers includes practical actions for earning student respect and teaching them behavior management skills. The author also introduces a real-time coaching model and explains how to establish a schoolwide Assertive Discipline program.
- Learn how to become an effective classroom manager.
- Explore how social developments have redefined the teacher’s role.
- Utilize a proactive approach to help students succeed.
- Strike a balance between establishing a disciplined classroom while building trusting and caring relationships with students.
- Create a classroom discipline plan.
- Teach students the discipline plan.
- Motivate the majority of students to behave appropriately.
- Involve parents and administrators to support the most challenging students.
- Use the Real Time Classroom Coaching Model.
- Establish a schoolwide Assertive Discipline® program.
Product Code: BKF246,EKF115
Page Count: 176